Expressions of Interest – Project Managers
From time to time we look for dynamic and high performing Project Managers to provide leadership for the achievement of business goals and maximise the safe, efficient and effective management of projects to ensure that the budget, profits and contractual objectives are achieved for existing operations as well as supporting business growth and development with existing and new clients.
Located in Mackay and Coalfields, Moorvale Earthmoving is a growing family business working across multiple mine sites in the Bowen Basin.
- Join a highly regarded family business that specialises in the provision of earthmoving and rehabilitation services.
- Use your skills to maximise the safety and efficiency of projects and the team.
- Become an integral member of our growing operations team.
To be successful you will need;
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or related field are preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and design skills.
- Practical knowledge in investigation, design, and construction of civil works.
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal)
demonstrating the ability to interact with internal customers, external stakeholders,
- Ability to develop and maintain a safe workplace and environment for employees,
contractors and visitors.
- Strong level of computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Vista
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and promote cohesive teamwork.
- Personal flexibility to operate in a dynamic work environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing family business and help pursue our ambitious strategies for the future.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the region
The Bowen Basin coal mines produce a large percentage of Australia’s export coking coal. Mackay is nicknamed the Sugar City as the region is the largest sugar cane producing region in Australia. Mackay boasts being home to Australia’s longest stretch of subtropical rainforest and presents no end of opportunities to explore untouched nature and the region’s multitude of breath-taking and pristine national parks. Find out more information on travel and relocation – click here.