Moorvale Earthmoving are looking for trade qualified Diesel Fitters to join our Site based Workshop. These are FULL-TIME opportunities for IMMEDIATE start in the Bowen Basin.
If you are looking for change and want to work for a dynamic team, then apply today!
To join the team you will need:
- Hold relevant Diesel Fitting trade qualifications
- 2 years post trade experience (desirable)
- Previous mine site based workshop experience (desirable but not required)
- Previous experience with Komatsu & Caterpillar heavy equipment preferable
- Possess CBM, S11, Confined Space, Working at Heights, AC Licence, EWP and Break testing certifications (extremely favourable)
- Open C Class drivers license as these positions are DIDO
In return we can offer you:
- Full-time position
- Rate based on experience – starting at $65
- Variable rosters
- DIDO / FIFO
- Company vehicle provided
- Accommodation & Meals whilst on-site
- Further training and development available to the right applicant
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the region
The Bowen Basin coal mines produce a large percentage of Australia’s export coking coal. Mackay is nicknamed the Sugar City as the region is the largest sugar cane producing region in Australia. Mackay boasts being home to Australia’s longest stretch of subtropical rainforest and presents no end of opportunities to explore untouched nature and the region’s multitude of breath-taking and pristine national parks. Find out more information on travel and relocation – click here.