Moorvale is seeking trade qualified Diesel Fitter Supervisors to join our site based workshop at Coppabella and Middlemount. These positions are full time opportunities with immediate start. If you are looking for change and want to work for a dynamic team, then apply today!
Moorvale Earthmoving is a successful long-established civil construction contractor, with solid business relationships in the Civil and Mining industries throughout Central Queensland. We have a strong history of repeat business with all of Australia’s largest coal mines.
To be successful you will need:
- Hold relevant Diesel Fitting trade qualifications OR
- Hold relevant Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical qualifications
- 1 years post trade experience (desirable)
- Previous mine site based workshop experience (desirable but not required)
- Previous experience with Komatsu & Caterpillar heavy equipment preferable
- Possess CBM, S11, S123 & G2 Certificate, Confined Space, Working at Heights, AC Licence, EWP and Break testing certifications (desirable)
- Open C Class drivers license as these positions are DIDO
In return we can offer you:
- Full-time position
- Attractive hourly rate based on experience
- Variable rosters to choose from- 7/7 and 5/2
- Company vehicle provided
- Accommodation & Meals whilst on-site
- Further training and development available to the right applicant
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the region
The Bowen Basin coal mines produce a large percentage of Australia’s export coking coal. Mackay is nicknamed the Sugar City as the region is the largest sugar cane producing region in Australia. Mackay boasts being home to Australia’s longest stretch of subtropical rainforest and presents no end of opportunities to explore untouched nature and the region’s multitude of breath-taking and pristine national parks. Find out more information on travel and relocation – click here.